HEARD, NOT SEEN.
A stealthy setup with top audio performance.
- Sena 10U delivers audiophile-worthy performance for your tunes and conversations in a stealthy setup that fits completely within the interior recesses of some of the world’s best helmets.
POWERED FOR PERFORMANCE WITH BLUETOOTH 4.1.
Pair with any Bluetooth® device within a 1.6 km (1 mile) range.
- Activate the integrated programmable FM tuner or pair it with your Bluetooth®-enabled MP3 player for hours of riding with your favourite soundtrack.
- Enjoy fewer dropped signals with a more robust and reliable wireless protocol that enables you to have four-way conversations with your riding companions within a 1.6 km (1 mile) range.
- With up to 10 hours of talk time, you’ll likely run out of gas before your 10U runs out of juice.
TECHNOLOGY THAT DELIVERS A BETTER, SAFER RIDING EXPERIENCE.
Forget the outside noise with Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™
- Advanced Noise Control™ is proprietary Sena technology that vastly reduces wind and road noise without sacrificing awareness of your surroundings.
BLUETOOTH HANDLEBAR REMOTE CONTROL.
Full control at the tip of your fingers.
- Handlebar Remote puts the controls where you can easily see and use them with a gloved hand, without interrupting the rhythm and safety of your ride.
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C — 55˚C (14°F — 131°F)
- Microphone with control unit: 77 mm x 68 mm x 58 mm (3.0 in x 2.7 in x 2.3 in)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 – 108 MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
There are no reviews yet.